Friday, November 07, 2008

From the President's desk...

Thanks to all the Brunswick County Master Gardener Volunteers that attended or helped with the 2008 conference. I tried to list all of the volunteers who worked at the conference; however I missed at least one, Debbie Jacoby. I did not know she had volunteered to help. I apologize to Debbie and any others who may not have been listed as volunteers. When you see Debbie thank her for working the conference.

I hope you have enjoyed our speakers this year. They have been outstanding. Our November meeting will be an update from Extension staff, plus we will elect officers for 2009.

The Brunswick County Master Gardener Volunteers by their community activities help make the Master Gardener Program and Extension known to the residents of Brunswick County. Keep up the good work. You are the best. Questions? Contact me.

Shirley Waggoner-Eisenman