Thursday, March 17, 2005

Newsletter Message from the President

The Grapefruit League is alive with all the sounds of spring. AT LAST, we “SAWKS” fans do not have to carry a burden into the season (yet). With these happy thoughts in mind I turn to communication. This is a subject that is a challenge to every entity and individual that ever lived, and we are no exception. My philosophy is simply that there can't be too much. I am willing to try every means possible to have communication at all directions throughout BCMGVA. So, while you have heard a lot about my thoughts, please give me yours. Call me, write me, email me (dssoko@hotmail.com) or send smoke signals. I would especially like to talk to those I haven't heard from recently. And, while I am on the subject, please unblock me from your spam blocker, especially Earthlink users, as I am getting all e-mails returned to me. Check this issue for upcoming activities and COMMUNICATE !!!

Cheers!! Dan